Sunday, March 10, 2013

A little about me


I am veteran, a mom, a social work graduate student.  I spent 8 years in Active Duty Army and the National Guard. Throughout my military career I was assigned to a variety of unit types such as Signal, Aviation, Light Infantry and Engineering Units.  I served one tour of combat in Iraq in 2004-2005. After separating from the military I continued my education achieving my Associates, Bachelors of Science, and currently in Masters of Social Work Program with a focus on Military Social Work.

The choices and behaviors of veterans can be mindboggling.  I am just a student but I hope that my blog can help you sort out the confusion. I have created this blog to share information and opinions of veteran’s issues. This blog is for veterans, family members and anyone who may be dealing with veterans from a social work perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment