Friday, April 5, 2013

Military Jokes

A Drill Sergeant yells to a large formation of soldiers, "All right! All you idiots fall out."As the rest of the squad wandered away, one soldier remained at attention.  The Drill Sergeant walked to that one remaining soldier. As they were eye-to-eye the Drill Sergeant smiled and said, "Sure was a lot of 'em, huh?" 


OK,one more....


"Well," snarled the tough old Navy Chief to the bewildered Seaman. "I suppose after you get discharged from the Navy, you'll just be waiting for me to die so you can come and piss on my grave." "Not me, Chief!" the Seaman replied. "Once I get out of the Navy, I'm never going to stand in line again!"

Wait! Wait! I got one more. 

Officer: "Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?"
Soldier: "Sure, buddy."
Officer: "That's no way to address an officer!  Now let's try it again. Soldier. Do you have change for a dollar?"
Soldier: "No, SIR!"


Find more jokes on http://www.military-quotes.com/jokes/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment